Please note: no hipster beard is required to take this course
What do you get?
- Find out everything you need to know about craft beer from Matt Simpson, AKA ‘The Beer Sommelier’
- Learn how craft beers are made and how to pair them with food
- Enjoy a class experience with up to 20 fellow students you can share knowledge with
- Get lifetime access to the course materials
Time Out says:
For decades, if not centuries, wine has reigned supreme as the sophisticated alcohol of choice. With it’s varying grapes, regions and proper food pairings, it’s easy to see why – but now there’s a new kid on the block: craft beer. Craft beer can be incredibly complex, with near-infinite styles and variations, so Matt Simpson, ‘The Beer Sommelier’, is here to break it down for you. For just £10, you’ll learn all about the process of brewing craft beer, as well as what styles to pair with different foods and more. Time to crack open a cold one and study up.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for an online introduction to craft beer course from Learning with Experts.
- To redeem, enter your voucher code at checkout- https://www.learningwithexperts.com/foodanddrink/courses/craft-beer
- Voucher valid until June 9 2020.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.