Six food stops, two drinks and an exploration of London’s culinary heartland
- A three-hour walking tour through Tower Bridge, Bermondsey and Borough
- Get a deep insight into the history and culture of this fascinating part of town
- Takes place at 10am every Saturday
Time Out says
You may well know this area as one of London’s best when it comes to food and drink, with the likes of Borough Market, Hawksmoor, Roast, and all those long-standing favourites drawing food lovers from all over the world. But there’s much more, too. With this three-hour walking tour, you’ll get the expert’s take on all those hidden gems you need to discover. But it’s not just about the food and drink, this exploration will grant you a fascinating insight into the history and culture of the area, too.
Starting at the Docklands and across Tower Bridge, past the old warehouses now swanky riverside apartments, you’ll soon find yourselves in the incredible Maltby Street Market. From there it’s on to Borough Market, maybe for some Venezuelan bites at La Pepia or doughnuts from Bread Ahead. Then it’s onto somewhere like Hiver on the Bermondsey ‘beer mile’ for some honey craft beer, or a G&T from Jensons next door. And then perhaps some oysters from Richard Howard’s Oyster Bar and then a few samples of the superb cheeses at Neal’s Yard Dairy.
Need to Know
- This voucher is valid for tickets to a Walk Eat Talk Eat walking tour.
- To redeem, check available dates at http://www.walkeattalkeat.com/bookatour and then email your voucher number and security code with your preferred date and time to email@example.com
- Available until November 14 2021.
- Booking details Saturdays at 10am.
- Vegans, vegetarians and those with dietary requirements are welcome but organiser must be notified in advance.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.