Six food stops, a drink, and a whole load of history from Walk Eat Talk Eat
- A whistlestop culinary tour through Shoreditch, Brick Lane and Spitalfields
- Get a fascinating insight into the history and culture of east London
- Six stops for food plus a craft beer, local ale of glass of wine
Time Out says
Few places are as rich in cultural heritage as east London. Few places have such a range of incredible food on offer, too. And with this three-hour walking tour you’ll get a fascinating insight into both, with each of your six food-heaven pit stops complemented by the kind of history lesson you wish you’d had at school. So where will you be going? Well, take a look below:
You’ll start near Old Street Station, heading onto Sagardi for some Basque pintxos or morcilla. Then it’s on to Crosstown for some doughnuts or Dark Sugars for chocolate truffles. You’ll then try kosher bagels from the Old Jewish Quarter. It’s then onto homemade pakora/bhaji or samosa from one of the first Bangladeshi sweet shops on Brick Lane. And then it's onto the old Truman's Brewery, Spitalfields Market and a couple of final stops at a craft beer house called Kil the Kat or local real ale / craft beer or a glass of wine at the Grocer.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for tickets to a Walk Eat Talk Eat walking tour
- To redeem, check available dates at Book | Walk Eat Talk Eat | Eat like a local and then email your voucher number and security code with your preferred date and time to email@example.com
- Available until January 31 2022.
- Booking details Mon-Fri at noon, Sat 2pm, Sun 3pm
- Vegans, vegetarians and those with dietary requirements are welcome but organiser must be notified in advance.
- Minimum booking of two people per tour.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer