A three-hour gastronomic exploration of west London
- Seven culinary stops showcasing some of the best restaurants in the area
- Includes sampling gin from Portobello Road Gin Distillery and a drink at an iconic local pub
- Get an insight into the history and culture of Ladbroke Grove, Portobello Road, Notting Hill and Kensington
Time Out says
You might think of this part of town merely as somewhere you’ll never be able to live. Would be nice, eh? However, look beyond the pricey pads and the boho vibes and you’ll discover some seriously fine food and drink spots. And this three-hour walking tour will show you seven of its best, from places you might recognise to those that are off the beaten track. You’ll be led by an expert who really knows the area, too – so expect plenty of insight into the history and culture and all that jazz. Loads of fun.
You’ll start off at BabaJani, a colourful deli influenced by the flavours of Iraq. Then it’s onto sampling anzac biscuits or charcuterie at Liberte Cherie, an organic French spot on Portobello Road. Your trip could also take in Venezuelan bits and bobs from Papelon, Swedish ‘kanelbullar’ (cinnamon buns) at Fabrique, delectable little treats from Ottolenghi and pick-your-own chocolate truffles at Melt. Plus there’s that pit-stop at Portobello Road Gin Distillery and a pint at a classic local pub.
Need to Know
- This voucher is valid for tickets to a Walk Eat Talk Eat walking tour
- To redeem, check available dates at Book | Walk Eat Talk Eat | Eat like a local and then email your voucher number and security code with your preferred date and time to email@example.com
- Available until November 14 2021.
- Booking times are Sundays at 10.30am.
- Vegans, vegetarians and those with dietary requirements are welcome but organiser must be notified in advance.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.