A new musical taking a hilarious satirical swipe at the world of social media
- Just £25 for tickets to a cutting-edge musical satire taking on the internet
- Written and performed by Francesca Forristal (‘Oddball’) and Jordan Paul Clarke (‘Showstopper! The Improvised Musical’)
- Composed entirely from the words from YouTube vloggers, Instagram influencers and internet users – plus Mark Zuckerberg
Time Out says
What a great idea. The book and lyrics of this new musical (well, it was screened during lockdown last year) are mined from all over the internet, even stretching as far as Mark Zuckerberg’s congressional testimony of 2018. So, as you can imagine, there’s a lot of vacuous, narcissistic noise but that results in a musical that’s biting in its satirical takedown of what’s gone wrong with the utopian vision of the internet. For anyone that’s rolled their eyes at BLT comments, despaired at how social media has dumbed down debate, or wondered whether Zuckerberg is even a real-life human being, this blackly comic musical could be right up your echo chamber.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for Band A tickets to ‘Public Domain’ at Vaudeville Theatre
- Only valid for your selected date and time.
- Please print your voucher to present upon arrival.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.