Study online and make DIY as easy as ABC
What do you get?
- Learn a range of skills for improving and maintaining your home
- Arm yourself with DIY techniques you can use for life
- Study online from anywhere
- ICOES accredited
Find out more:
‘Do it yourself’ is one of the best ways to save money in London. With the outrageous rent we pay to live in The Big Smoke (not to mention the £6 pints), the last thing you need is to have to fork out for a contractor. That’s why this course is handier than a handyman: you’ll learn how to do a range of DIY, such as decorating, building walls, patios, decks, landscaping, damp treatment and even pest control. It could end up being the best £14 you ever spend. Plus you can show your dad that you are, in fact, a fully functioning human being.
Like this offer? For more cheap eats, fresh beats and theatre seats, sign up to Time Out or follow us on Twitter.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a DIY home improvements course with International Open Academy.
- To redeem, go to www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon and enter your voucher code then complete the registration process.
- You can log in and begin your course immediately.
- You will have 12 months to start your course, once started you have 60 days to complete the course.
- You will receive a certificate upon completion of your course.
- This course is accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards. ICOES is the accrediting body responsible for establishing, maintaining and improving the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
- Voucher valid until March 31 2021.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.