Get your idea off the ground one pound at a time
What do you get?
- Discover how to raise money for your business or idea
- Find out if crowdfunding is a viable option for your project
- Study online from home
- ICOES accredited
Time Out says:
The amazing sensation of having a real ‘lightbulb moment’ is all too often followed by the deflation of realising you can barely afford rent, let alone fund a new project. Don’t worry, there’s a simple solution: get other people to fund it for you. Before you start frantically asking people in the street for cash, you may want to check out this course – it could save you some funny looks. You’ll get an overview of the fundamentals of crowdfunding and how to manage fundraising for a new idea or business, all for £14. Watch your back, Lord Sugar.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a fundraising and crowdfunding management course with International Open Academy.
- To redeem, go to www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon and enter your voucher code then complete the registration process.
- You can log in and begin your course immediately.
- You will have 12 months to start your course, once started you have 60 days to complete the course.
- You will receive a certificate upon completion of your course.
- This course is accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards. ICOES is the accrediting body responsible for establishing, maintaining and improving the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
- Voucher valid until March 31 2021.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.