Turn your humble backyard into a mini fruit-and-veg factory
What do you get?
- Learn how to get the most out of your green space
- Discover the most practical plants for your urban garden
- Study online from anywhere
- ICOES accredited
Find out more:
If there’s one thing Londoners are good at, it’s making use of small spaces. For a start, most of us live in shoebox-esque flats or incredibly thin houses, with gardens that have an astonishingly small square-footage. That said, not many of us get the most out of our little green patches but they actually have the potential to grow a good amount of groceries. This course will teach you how to choose the right fruit and veg plants for your space, as well as how to grow and maintain them in your urban environment. Plus it’s only £14, you could make that back in homegrown mushrooms in no time.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a Growing Food in Small Gardens course with International Open Academy.
- Only valid for your selected option.
- To redeem, go to www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon and enter your voucher code then complete the registration process.
- You can log in and begin your course immediately.
- You will have 12 months to start your course, once started you have 60 days to complete the course.
- You will receive a certificate upon completion of your course.
- This course is accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards. ICOES is the accrediting body responsible for establishing, maintaining and improving the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
- Voucher valid until March 31 2021.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.