Get spreadsheet savvy with seven e-learning courses
What do you get?
- A complete understanding of Excel 2010, 2013 and 365
- Master Excel by learning how to use the intermediate and advanced features
- Study online from anywhere
Time Out says:
It’s fair to say that most people have a love/hate relationship with Excel. Yes it can make boring, complicated rows of data look OCD-pleasingly beautiful, but when you try and enter one teeny tiny formula and it all goes haywire, it’s hard not to punch through the PC screen. Well, it’s time to take control. Starting with the basics, this course will guide you through Excel’s features until you’re a total master. All for just =SUM(7+7) pounds.
What are the courses?
Certificate In Excel 365 Essentials
Certificate In Excel 2010 Essentials
Certificate In Excel 2010 Advanced
Certificate In Excel 2010 Expert
Certificate In Excel 2013 Essentials
Certificate In Excel 2013 Advanced
Certificate In Excel 2013 Expert
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a Microsoft Excel training course bundle from e-courses4u.
- To redeem you must e-mail your voucher to firstname.lastname@example.org for course access making sure that your voucher code and security code is clearly stated. You will then be given the redemption link where you can register for the course.
- No refunds or cancellations once the voucher has been redeemed.
- Free Completion certificate upon successful completion.
- Customer support available from Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm via email, telephone and online chat.
- You must redeem your voucher by 31st December 2020
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.