Loads of clothes but nothing to wear? Time for an overhaul
What do you get?
- Learn how to budget, build and organise your ideal wardrobe
- Get tips for making the most of your storage space
- Study online from home
- ICOES accredited
Find out more:
We’ve all been there: you open your closet to reveal a mountain of clothes, loads of which should’ve been thrown out years ago, and you still have nothing to wear – it’s time to take control of your fashion fiasco. This course will guide you through a total overhaul of your wardrobe, from getting rid of those decade-old jeans to budgeting for new items and organising it all in the most efficient way. Get cracking now for just £14.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a revamping your closet online course with International Open Academy.
- To redeem, go to www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon and enter your voucher code then complete the registration process.
- You can log in and begin your course immediately.
- You will have 12 months to start your course, once started you have 60 days to complete the course.
- You will receive a certificate upon completion of your course.
- This course is accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards. ICOES is the accrediting body responsible for establishing, maintaining and improving the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
- Voucher valid until March 31 2021.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.