Save some cash by carrying out your own repairs
What do you get?
- Learn how to make minor repairs to your bicycle
- Discover preventive measures you can take to keep your bike running smoothly
- Understand all the components of your bicycle and how they work
Time Out says:
With public transport only available for essential journeys (for now at least), your bike is probably your main way of getting around at the moment, not to mention one of the few ways you can exercise. So it’s vital you keep it in tip-top condition. This course will show you how to properly care your bicycle and how to make minor repairs that can save you in a pinch. And you can pick up these essential bike skills now for just £14.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for an online bike maintenance course with International Open Academy.
- To redeem, go to www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon and enter your voucher code then complete the registration process.
- You can log in and begin your course immediately.
- You will have 12 months to start your course, once started you have 60 days to complete the course.
- You will receive a certificate upon completion of your course.
- This course is accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards. ICOES is the accrediting body responsible for establishing, maintaining and improving the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
- Voucher valid until March 31 2021.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.