Do you call dad every time you get a flat tyre? Time to up your game
What do you get?
- Learn how to carry out minor cost-saving repairs on your car
- Get an understanding of what’s under the hood and how to perform checks on your vehicle
- Study online from your home
Time Out says:
There may be no greater milestone of adulthood than the first time you change a tyre all by yourself. It sounds simple enough, but many of us made it into our twenties (and well beyond) without switching wiper blades, let alone tyres. Enough is enough. It’s time to hang up on dad and pick up a wrench (or whatever they use). This course will show you how to perform a number of handy money-saving repairs, including changing the oil, replacing headlights, small bodywork and more. Race towards adulthood now for just £14.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for an online car maintenance course with International Open Academy.
- To redeem, go to www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon and enter your voucher code then complete the registration process.
- You can log in and begin your course immediately.
- You will have 12 months to start your course, once started you have 60 days to complete the course.
- You will receive a certificate upon completion of your course.
- This course is accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards. ICOES is the accrediting body responsible for establishing, maintaining and improving the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
- Voucher valid until April 30 2021.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.