Find out how to make these trending treats like a pro
What do you get?
- Learn how to bake and decorate colourful cake pops
- Study online from anywhere
- ICOES accredited
Find out more:
It seems like the highly Instagramable cake pop has taken over as the must-have party snack for 2020. For the uninitiated, they are a cake-lollipop hybrid (yeah, the clue was in the name), that often come with all sorts of sparkling (and hopefully edible) decorations. This course will give you an in-depth rundown of how to bake, assemble, decorate and present these tasty treats so that even Paul Hollywood would be proud. Get popping now for just £14.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for an online creative cake-pop-decorating course with International Open Academy.
- To redeem, go to www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon and enter your voucher code then complete the registration process.
- You can log in and begin your course immediately.
- You will have 12 months to start your course, once started you have 60 days to complete the course.
- You will receive a certificate upon completion of your course.
- This course is accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards. ICOES is the accrediting body responsible for establishing, maintaining and improving the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
- Voucher valid until March 31 2021.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.