Bored? Scratch that itch by learning to stitch
What do you get?
- Learn the essential techniques to sitch with different patterns and fabrics
- Study online from anywhere
- ICOES accredited
Find out more:
It’s a common misconception that embroidery is a craft reserved only for grandmothers. There are hours of therapeutic creativity to be found with a needle and thread – perfect if you’re looking for a rewarding new hobby. This course will cover all the basics: tools, embroidery techniques, patterns and even how to sew on your own stuff. Plus, you can enrol now for just £14 and learn from you home. You’ll be sewing up a storm before you know it.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for online creative stitching course with International Open Academy.
- To redeem, go to www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon and enter your voucher code then complete the registration process.
- You can log in and begin your course immediately.
- You will have 12 months to start your course, once started you have 60 days to complete the course.
- You will receive a certificate upon completion of your course.
- This course is accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards. ICOES is the accrediting body responsible for establishing, maintaining and improving the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
- Voucher valid until March 31 2021.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.