Quit living the overdraft life and learn to save money
What do you get?
- Understand your relationship with money and how you can improve it
- Get tips on how to stick to a budget and make your cash go further
- Study online from your home
Time Out says:
Let’s be honest, London isn’t exactly a cheap place to live. But, despite the extortionate rent, £6 pints and general cost of breathing in this city, we still love it. And just because it’s expensive, doesn’t mean you can’t make it work. This online course will show you where your money is going each month (besides the pub and Franco Manca), how you can stop the bleeding and even begin to save some cash. Unfortunately, you have to spend £14 to get started, but when you close that overdraft for good, it’ll be worth it.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for an online smart home-budgeting course with International Open Academy.
- To redeem, go to www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon and enter your voucher code then complete the registration process.
- You can log in and begin your course immediately.
- You will have 12 months to start your course, once started you have 60 days to complete the course.
- You will receive a certificate upon completion of your course.
- This course is accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards. ICOES is the accrediting body responsible for establishing, maintaining and improving the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
- Voucher valid until March 31 2021.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.