Discover teaching strategies for children who require a different approach
What do you get?
- Learn how to identify and understand the special educational needs of students
- Look at teaching techniques for different types of children
- Study online from your home
Time Out says:
If you’re patient, passionate and like working with children, teaching kids with special educational needs could be one of the most rewarding things you can do. Obviously, this online course isn’t going to fully prepare you for the job, but it is a great starting point to learn some of the key concepts and find out if this is the career path for you. Enrol today for just £14.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for an online special educational needs course with International Open Academy.
- To redeem, go to www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon and enter your voucher code then complete the registration process.
- You can log in and begin your course immediately.
- You will have 12 months to start your course, once started you have 60 days to complete the course.
- You will receive a certificate upon completion of your course.
- This course is accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards. ICOES is the accrediting body responsible for establishing, maintaining and improving the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
- Voucher valid until March 31 2021.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.