Psychotherapist Jodi Aman shares secrets for raising happy teenagers
What do you get?
- Jodi Aman’s advice on improving communication with your teenagers
- Learn to understand your teens’ emotional health
- Study online from your home
Time Out says:
Ah, the teenage years. A confusing and emotional time for us all. Hair starts growing in new places, your friends start acting differently and sometimes you feel an unexplainable need to rebel against your parents. We’ve all been through it, but now that you’re an adult (technically at least), it can be hard to relate when your kids are in adolescence. While this course is definitely not a fix-all for parenting woes, could help you form a better connection with your teen and tune into their emotional health.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for an online teen psychology course with International Open Academy.
- To redeem, go to www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon and enter your voucher code then complete the registration process.
- You can log in and begin your course immediately.
- You will have 12 months to start your course, once started you have 60 days to complete the course.
- You will receive a certificate upon completion of your course.
- This course is accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards. ICOES is the accrediting body responsible for establishing, maintaining and improving the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
- Voucher valid until March 31 2021.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.