This new concept venue is mixing in-store fashion with a classy cocktail bar
What do you get?
- A burger of your choice
- Fries and a side
- A delicious cocktail
Time Out says:
The Lucky Club is a champion of genderless clothing, born out of frustration with having to shop on gender-segregated websites. As a part of its mission to create a community for streetwear fans who wear what they want, The Lucky Club opened a new concept venue that combines fashion and cocktails (sounds pretty fabulous already) and they’re offering you one delicious deal. With this offer, you can bag a burger, fries, a side and a cocktail for just £15 (we challenge you to find dinner and a drink for that price anywhere else in Mayfair).
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a burger, fries, a side and a cocktail at The Lucky Club.
- To redeem, please book via email@example.com.
- Please present your voucher upon arrival.
- £3 surcharge applied for the soft shell crab burger.
- Please follow the latest government advice when attending your booking.
- We would strongly advise checking opening times with the venue before attending.
- We appreciate that government restrictions are changing regularly, however, purchases made now will fall under our usual refund policy unless the venue closes.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
Need some help?
You can check out our Offers FAQs here. It’s jam-packed with useful info (we hope).