Choose your burger and choose your venue… go!
What do you get?
- A burger, fries and a beer or prosecco at Mac & Wild in Fitzrovia or the City
- Choose between The Highlander burger and the Bloody Roots burger (which is veggie)
- Available Sunday to Friday at the City location
Time Out says:
London’s favourite Scottish restaurant chain is back – and we couldn’t be more excited. Mac & Wild are providing a light at the end of the lockdown tunnel in the beautiful form of burgers and beers. You’ll get to choose between The Highlander and Bloody Roots burgers, the latter of which is veggie, as well as getting a side of fries and, of course, the all-important beer or prosecco. And it all costs just £15. Welcome back, London.
What’s on the menu?
Bloody Roots Burger (v) – Macsween veggie haggis patty, beetroot ketchup, goats cheese and honey fondue, brown butter mayo, ripped parsley salad & a brioche bun
The Highlander – Double aged beef patty, double cheese, brown-butter mayo, Redjon sauce, shallots, sesame brioche
Both options come with a side of fries and a beer or a prosecco
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a burger, fries and a beer or prosecco at Mac & Wild.
- To redeem, please book via email@example.com or call 020 7637 0510 at least 24 hours in advance of your desired booking time.
- Locations: 9A Devonshire Square, Spitalfields, London EC2M 4YN (Open now), 65 Great Titchfield St, Fitzrovia, London W1W 7PS (Opening in August)
- The offer is for normal restaurant seating and does not include the lodges.
- One hour allocated per booking.
- Please follow the latest government advice when attending your booking.
- Cannot be used with any other offer.
- Over 18s only.
- Valid until October 20 2020.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.