Learn how to properly look after an elderly person and yourself
What do you get?
- Discover the best way to care for an older person
- Get tips on legal and financial care, in-home care, health concerns and more
- Study online from anywhere
- ICOES accredited
Find out more:
Do you have older loved ones that you’d like to be able to properly care for? Maybe you’re looking to volunteer in your community (if so, we salute you, that’s awesome)? There are loads of reasons why you may want to know more about caring for the elderly, whatever your reason is, this course can help. The instructor is a registered nurse with more than 40 years experience (so we’d bet she knows a thing or two about top-notch care) and will cover all the fundamentals. Enrol now for just £16, down from £100.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a caring for an older adult course with International Open Academy.
- To redeem, go to www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon and enter your voucher code then complete the registration process.
- You can log in and begin your course immediately.
- You will have 12 months to start your course, once started you have 60 days to complete the course.
- You will receive a certificate upon completion of your course.
- This course is accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards. ICOES is the accrediting body responsible for establishing, maintaining and improving the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
- Voucher valid until March 31 2021.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.