Have fun with your little ones while reusing your rags
What do you get?
- Start with the basics as you and your kids learn how to quilt
- Includes more than 20 designs you can easily follow
- Study online from home
- ICOES accredited
Find out more:
Once thought of as a grandma-only activity, quilting has exploded in popularity over the last couple of years. Not only is it a fun hobby that you can share with your children, but you’ll also repurpose old tat to create fun designs. This course is ideal for beginners, starting with napkins before moving on to pillowcases and quilts. Get stitching now for just £16.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a quilting for kids online course with International Open Academy.
- To redeem, go to www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon and enter your voucher code then complete the registration process.
- You can log in and begin your course immediately.
- You will have 12 months to start your course, once started you have 60 days to complete the course.
- You will receive a certificate upon completion of your course.
- This course is accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards. ICOES is the accrediting body responsible for establishing, maintaining and improving the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
- Voucher valid until March 31 2021.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.