Start churning your own cheddar at home
What do you get?
- An in-depth look at all things cheese
- Learn about different types and how to make them at home
- Study online from anywhere
- ICOES accredited
Find out more:
Who doesn’t love cheese? Unless you’re one of the unlucky people with lactose intolerance, it’s pretty much a given that you enjoy a slice of the good stuff. That said, one of adulthood’s most shocking revelations is how expensive cheese actually is! £4.95 for a lump of mild cheddar? Pull the other one. So, it’s time to take matters into your own hands and learn how to make cheese yourself with this comprehensive introduction. Enrol now for £16 – hey, you have to spend cheddar to make cheddar.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for an introduction to cheese-making e-learning course with International Open Academy.
- To redeem, go to www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon and enter your voucher code then complete the registration process.
- You can log in and begin your course immediately.
- You will have 12 months to start your course, once started you have 60 days to complete the course.
- You will receive a certificate upon completion of your course.
- This course is accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards. ICOES is the accrediting body responsible for establishing, maintaining and improving the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
- Voucher valid until March 31 2021.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.