From sourdough starters to basic bloomers, we’ve got you covered
What do you get?
- Learn how to bake all kinds of bread at home
- Cover gluten-free bread, bagels, doughnuts and more
- Study online from your home
Time Out says:
Home-baking is one of lockdown London’s biggest hits. In fact, you can’t go on social media now without being bombarded with pictures of questionably-shaped sourdough. If you want to get in on all the fun, this online course is the perfect place to start. It covers all the basics, as well as more advanced techniques like doughnut and bagel making. Enrol now for just £16 and you’ll be kneadlessly posting #baking pics in no time.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for an online bread making course with International Open Academy.
- To redeem, go to www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon and enter your voucher code then complete the registration process.
- You can log in and begin your course immediately.
- You will have 12 months to start your course, once started you have 60 days to complete the course.
- You will receive a certificate upon completion of your course.
- This course is accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards. ICOES is the accrediting body responsible for establishing, maintaining and improving the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
- Voucher valid until March 31 2021.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.