*Caution: this course may contain traces of nuts and huge savings
What do you get?
- Learn the differences between allergies, intolerances and sensitivities
- Recognise the symptoms and discover how to combat them
- Study online from home
- ICOES accredited
Time Out says:
Whether you suffer from food intolerance yourself or the people close to you do, you’ll know what a pain in the arse it can be. Especially if you don’t know the cause. This course will look at every flavour of intolerance, allergy and sensitivity, teaching you how to spot the signs and manage your diet. And, it could be a real lifesaver (literally) if you’re cooking for other sufferers. Get the lowdown now for just £16.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for your purchased course – which is provided by International Open Academy
- To redeem visit www.internationalopenacademy.com. Search for your course and add it to the cart. Proceed to checkout and sign in or create an account. Apply the voucher code in the checkout to receive your discount.
- You can log in and begin your course immediately
- You will have 12 months to start your course, once started you have 60 days to complete the course.
- You will receive a certificate upon completion of your course.
- This course is CPD & ICOES accredited. The International Council for Online Educational Standards is an accrediting body responsible for establishing, maintaining and improving the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
- Voucher valid until April 30 2022.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.