Study various aspects of mental health and learn how to recognise risks
What do you get?
- Discover how to recognise and approach mental health issues in kids and young people
- Lifetime access to the course
- A certificate upon completion
- 24-hour customer support
Time Out says:
Whether you’re a parent, guardian, teacher, social worker or you just have children in your life that you’re worried about, learning about common risks to mental wellbeing is a great idea. Don’t just us wrong, we know a £16 course won’t make you an expert or solve all your problems, but it could really help you get a better understanding of the children that are important to you. And after all, it’s now only £16.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for an online mental wellbeing in children and young people course from New Skills Academy.
- CPD Certified.
- Email your voucher and security code to firstname.lastname@example.org and then follow this link https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/redeem-a-voucher/ enter your voucher code and details then click ‘redeem voucher’.
- Compatible with all major devices and browsers.
- 24-hour customer service available.
- Voucher valid until August 31 2021.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.