Enjoy a slap-up dinner at a major discount
What do you get?
- A starter, a main and a dessert
- A glass of prosecco
- Filter coffee or tea
Time Out says:
The red-brick Crouch End clock tower is a local landmark that’s well worth going to see, and if you take a trip to The Clock N8, you’ll be able to do just that. While there’s no doubt that the clock tower is awesome, it’s not the most impressive thing you’ll see at dinner – that would be the bill. With this offer, you can tuck into a saliva-inducing three-course meal, plus a glass of prosecco and tea or coffee, for just £17.50. Better hurry though, this offer won’t be around forever, and the clock is ticking.
What’s on the menu?
English white onion soup with sage, cheddar and Worcestershire sauce (v)
Beetroot and avocado tartare, mango yolk and Melba toast (w) (vegan)
Whole Italian burrata, aged Modena balsamic vinegar, Parma ham and pistachio crumbs (Supp. £3.50)
Chorizo and sweetcorn croquettes, tarragon aioli
Seared Orkney scallops served with caviar, beurre blanc and sea aster (Supp. £3.95)
The Clock N8 deep-fried salt and pepper squid, ginger and chilli mayo
Fiery Madagascan tiger prawns, Thai green curry, shaved coconut and coriander
Trevisan radicchio and endive salad, goat’s cheese and Pecan, honey poached Conference pears (v)
Tamarind glazed aubergine, smoked bell peppers, fig and shallots achar, herb yoghurt, lemon, celeriac slow (Vegan)
Homemade linguine served with Cornish Spider crab, cherry tomatoes, chilli and samphire
Whole Atlantic mackerel, stuffed with N’duja, cauliflower purée, pickled beetroot and fennel seeds
Homemade Tagliatelle served with oxtail ragoût and aged parmesan
Roasted Gressingham duck breast, sweet potatoes and celeriac mousseline, Bordeaux wine reduction, blackberries and edible flowers (Supp. £4.95)
The Clock N8 double cheeseburger, gherkins, cos lettuce, tomato relish, brioche bun, french fries
Hereford rib-eye steak, green peppercorn sauce, hand-cut fat chips and rosemary salt (Supp. £5.95)
Sticky toffee pudding served with caramel sauce and Madagascan vanilla Ice cream
Mirabelle de Nancy plum crumble, with cinnamon custard
Banoffee sundae, caramel and biscuit crumble
English cheese board, crackers and Chutney (Supp. £3.50)
Selection of homemade Ice cream and sorbets
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a three-course meal, tea or coffee and a glass of prosecco at The Clock N8.
- To redeem, please forward your confirmation email with the vouchers attached firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
- Please follow the latest government advice when attending your booking.
- Not valid for Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Christmas Day or any other celebration day.
- An optional service charge will be applied at the end of the meal.
- Minimum booking of two people.
- Booking is essential.
- Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid until November 30 2020 (EXTENDED May 31st 2021).
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.