42% off at a great little neighbourhood restaurant in Crouch End
- Choose three courses from a long and very readable menu of gastro classics
- Enjoy a glass of chilled prosecco on arrival
- At a charming Crouch End favourite
Time Out says
Oh boy the menu here is a doozy. You can see what’s on offer below but they totally had us at that Sichuan pepper pavlova with strawberries and chantilly cream. You see, this place is a friendly, family-run restaurant but there’s clearly some creative expertise in the kitchen. And that’s something we can totally get behind. We think you’ll like it here every bit as much as the locals do. Make sure you stay for a cocktail or two, too – we’ve heard good things. In the meantime, take a look at that menu and ready yourself for one fine feast.
What’s on the menu?
Chilled tomato gazpacho, garlic croutons and aged Sherry vinegar (vegan)
Isle of Wight tomatoes with homemade ricotta and black olives, smoked paprika and basil oil, and London sourdough toast (v)
Grilled asparagus, lemon hummus, wild rocket, hazelnuts dukkah and charred chilli (vegan) Iced shell-on Atlantic prawns with a traditional Marie Rose sauce and lemon
Scottish hand-dived scallops, pea and shallot purée, toasted pine nuts and garlic butter (supp. £3.95)
Citrus-cured Loch Duart salmon, crème fraîche, pickled cucumber and dill
Chorizo and sweetcorn galettes, tarragon aïoli and micro herbs
Parma ham rosette with stilton cheese and honey-poached peach
Char-grilled cauliflower, smoked aubergine purée, crispy kale, dill scented oil and toasted seeds (s) (Vegan)
Dorset soft-shell crab burger, pickled white cabbage, rocket, chipotle aïoli, chunky chips Homemade pappardelle served with ceps ragoût (v) (add Tuscan black truffle shavings for £4.95)
Roasted Scottish salmon supreme, baby artichoke, samphire, pickled radish and lemon butter sauce
Grilled Orpington chicken breast, broad beans and pea ragout and Suffolk cider sauce Merrifield duck breast, carrot purée, pak- choi, soya and white miso dressing (supp. £4.95)
35-day-aged Hereford 8oz ribeye steak, green peppercorn sauce, hand-cut fat chips and rosemary salt (supp. £5.95)
Sichuan pepper pavlova, English strawberries, Chantilly cream
Affogato of Madagascan vanilla ice cream ‘drowned’ in espresso coffee
Selection of homemade ice cream and sorbets
Chilled coconut rice pudding, mango and passion fruit compote, mint cress (vegan)
Baked white chocolate cheesecake, Oreo crumbs and berry compote
Artisan English cheeseboard, chilli jam and crackers (supp. £5.95)
Need to know
- This voucher is for a three-course meal with prosecco at The Clock N8.
- Minimum booking of two people.
- To redeem, send a copy of your voucher to email@example.com at least 48 hours .in advance of your booking request time.
- Available Tuesday - Thursday all day, Fridays until 6.30pm.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Valid until November 30 2021.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.