Head to Soho to enjoy big flavours at a tiny price
What do you get?
- Three courses and a glass of wine
- Choose from four starters, four mains and three desserts
- Sit back and relax in this stylish Soho bar and restaurant
- Vegetarian options available
Time Out says:
Fancy a foodie meet-up in central without breaking the bank? We’ve found just the spot. This trendy Soho staple offers a chilled atmosphere and some picture-perfect plates for a surprisingly small price tag. These dishes aren’t your average bar snacks either – Gordon Ramsay’s protégé Kim Woodward has put together a menu that looks good enough for the foul-mouthed chef himself.
What’s on the menu?
Grilled Padron peppers, Maldon salt, espelette pepper (vg)
Salmon Crudo, jalapenos, olive oil, fresh coriander
Buttermilk chicken, sriracha chilli and lime
Quinoa salad, piquillo, hazelnuts, cucumber, tomato (vg)
Beef burger, smoked cheddar, BBQ sauce, brioche bun
English pea risotto, courgette & tarragon (vg)
Garlic roasted poussin, cabbage, carrot & red onion slaw, chimichurri (supp.4)
Crispy duck salad, watercress, beansprouts, hoisin & ginger dressing, sesame
French fries – £4, mixed leaf salad – £4, thyme roasted mushrooms – £5, french beans, crispy shallots – £5
Vanilla crème brûlée, peanut butter cookie
Vegan brownie, raspberry sorbet
Selection of ice cream or sorbet
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a three-course meal and a glass of wine at 100 Wardour St.
- To redeem, please book via email@example.com and forward your QR codes and voucher codes.
- Subject to availability.
- Please follow the latest government advice when attending your booking.
- Bookings are available from Wednesday to Friday from 3pm to 10pm.
- Maximum party size of 6 people.
- An optional service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill.
- Valid until November 17 2020 (EXTENDED to January 31st 2021).
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.