Head to Soho to enjoy big flavours at a tiny price
What do you get?
- Choose from four starters, four mains and four desserts
- Sit back and relax in this stylish Soho bar and restaurant
- Vegetarian options available
- Available six days a week, Monday to Saturday
Find out more:
Meeting a pal, smack-bang in the centre of town? Looking to grab a bite without breaking the bank? Well, we’ve found just the spot. This trendy Soho staple offers a chilled atmosphere and some picture-perfect plates at a very reasonable price tag. These dishes aren’t your average bar snacks either – Gordon Ramsay’s protégé Kim Woodward has put together a menu that looks good enough for the foul-mouthed chef himself. Delicious.
What’s on the menu?
Leek and potato soup with chervil cress and sourdough croutons (vg)
Pork and pistachio rillette with cabbage slaw salad and smoky chilli mayonnaise
Smoked salmon salad with caper aioli, pickled shallot rings and dill
Quinoa with spinach, cucumber, red peppers, hazelnuts and a vinaigrette dressing (vg)
Venison ragout with fresh pappardelle, crispy kale and parmesan
Rigatoni with arrabbiata sauce, black olives and basil (vg)
Confit duck leg with puy lentils, root vegetables and a red wine sauce
Roasted cod loin with grain mustard potatoes and baby spinach
Sticky toffee pudding with caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream
Vanilla crème brûlée with raspberries and a peanut butter cookie
Dark chocolate tart with Amarena cherry ice cream
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for three courses and a glass of wine at 100 Wardour St in the Bar & Lounge area only.
- Booking required via email@example.com. Forward your QR codes and voucher codes.
- Bookings available Tuesdays to Fridays from 12 noon till late and Saturday from 6:00pm – 8pm. Subject to availability.
- Maximum party size of 6 people.
- An optional service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill.
- Valid from March 7 2020 until May 30 2020.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.