Up to 20% off tickets to the celebrated global gathering of design
- An incredible showcase of designers, curators and institutes
- Includes participants from 50 different countries and territories
- Led by Artistic Director, the renowned Es Devlin
When and where?
June, Somerset House
Time Out says
First things first: the centrepiece of this huge and heralded event is worth the trip alone. The London Design Biennale Artistic Director, Es Devlin, has transformed the Somerset House courtyard into a verdant forest by installing 400 actual real-life trees. It’s going to look phenomenal. But that’s not even the half of it. This huge event will bring together the world’s finest in design, with pavilions from countries, states, territories and cities from six continents, with each participant responding to Devlin’s theme of ‘resonance’. If you’re into design this is a must-see. If you’re not? Head along and discover your new passion. This will be awesome.
Need to know
- This offer is valid for tickets to the London Design Biennale at Somerset House
- To redeem head to London Design Biennale 2021 and enter the code TIMEOUT
- Offer valid for June 2, 3, 7, 8, 9, 10, 14, 15, 16 and 17 2021, slots from 11am-5.15pm
- This cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.