Take to the streets for a live theatre experience unlike any other
What do you get?
- A thrilling new show for the socially-distanced world we now live in
- A unique theatre experience when you’ll need to get your headphones on and immerse yourself
- Performances in Clapham and Greenwich
Time Out says:
Theatre is back, baby! Okay, so it looks, sounds and feels different from the big West End musicals, but we’ll take whatever we can get. Especially when what we can get is an epic outdoor show for the modern age. After impressing in Paris, ‘Contact’ is coming to London to deliver its immersive play. All you need to participate is headphones and ticket – and you can bag a ticket now for just £18. Bravo!
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to the immersive outdoor show ‘Contact’.
- Valid for you selected option only
- Please have your digital voucher ready to present upon arrival. For access to the show please download the Contact App from the AppStore in advance of the show, the performance host will issue your access code for the app when you arrive for the performance.
- On iOS: https://apps.apple.com/app/id1515131000
- On Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.touaregs.contact
- You will need to bring headphones for the show.
- Please follow the latest government advice when attending your booking.
- Locations:Clapham Common: at the entrance of the park opposite 22 The Pavement, SW4 0HY.Greenwich: Cutty Sark: at the entrance of the Greenwich Foot Tunnel South, SE10 9HT
- Subject to availability.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.