Struggling to live that planet-friendly life? Get some help from a pro
What do you get?
- Learn how to create a healthy, sustainable lifestyle
- Get tips on plastic and recycling, the impact of food, clothing and more
- Study online from anywhere
- ICOES accredited
Find out more:
The Collins Dictionary’s word of the year for 2019 was ‘climate strike’ (that’s two words, we know, but still), which shows just how important sustainability has become. Fortunately, it’s safe to say Londoners are now all-in on making our city a more eco-friendly place, but sometimes it is easier said than done. This course, which is led by full-time sustainability advocate Gittemarie Johansen, will lay out how you can change your habits in key areas to live a more sustainable lifestyle. Enrol now for 80% less.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a sustainable living course with International Open Academy.
- To redeem, go to www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon and enter your voucher code then complete the registration process.
- You can log in and begin your course immediately.
- You will have 12 months to start your course, once started you have 60 days to complete the course.
- You will receive a certificate upon completion of your course.
- This course is accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards. ICOES is the accrediting body responsible for establishing, maintaining and improving the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
- Voucher valid until March 31 2021.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.