Chow down on a procession of pan-Asian plates
- Enjoy 90 minutes of unlimited tapas
- Glass of fizz included
- At a restaurant with a four-star Time Out review
Find out more:
Generally, restaurants that refer to small plates as ‘tapas’ when they aren’t, in fact, Spanish are the ones you might want to give a miss. When it comes to Gamma Gamma, though, it’s time to throw the rule book out the window. The pan-Asian tapas that these folks are cooking up earned a four-star review from our very own food editor (and she knows her onions) (and she knows a thing or two about a succulent small plate) but if that doesn’t convince you to give these guys a try, how does unlimited tapas for less than £20 sound? Oh, and you’ll get a glass of fizz, too. Tasty.
What’s on the menu?
Korean fried chicken
Crispy sesame squid with yuzu mayonnaise
Morning glory and kale bhaji with sweet minted tahini
Chicken satay with peanut sauce
Miso aubergine, feta cheese and pomegranate
Steamed edamame, hoisin and black tahini
Sweet potato chips
Olives and crackers
Duck and hoisin puffs
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for unlimited Asian tapas and a glass of fizz at Gamma Gamma.
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- Available Monday to Thursday at any time and on Fridays until 7pm.
- Menu subject to change.
- Optional 12.5% service charge will be added to your bill.
- Voucher valid until March 12 2020.
- Please book a minimum of 24 hours in advance.
- Minimum of two people per table.
- To book please call 020 7287 3033.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.