Step inside and enjoy an evening of 1920s entertainmentEnjoy beautiful burlesque and alluring cabaret combined with Proud Cabaret's fabulous vintage prohibition-style cocktails, incredible entertainment to get you in the bootlegging spirit. Illicit behaviour and dressing to impress is encouraged, so get on your glad rags and get ready to paint the town red.
- Jerusalem artichoke soup
- Succulent salt beef
- Perfectly poached duck egg
- Sussex haddock smokey
- Girolle mushroom wonton ravioli
- Tender pan-fried fillet steak
- Steamed soy and ginger sea bass
- Seared Asian black cod
- Divine lamb cutlets
- Lemon and thyme corn-fed chicken
- Chestnut mushroom and bell pepper stroganoff
- Smooth caramel cheesecake
- Viennoise pastry and butter pudding
- Moist dark chocolate and orange brownie
- Mulled cider apple tatin
- Mixed berry salad
Please note, due to the layout of our restaurant, Proud Cabaret cannot guarantee exact seating plans, as their table plans are subject to change in order to accommodate the different party sizes we have attending. Their booths accommodate up to 6 people, so if you are a larger party, you may be split across separate booths – but always next to one another!
Club: On all of our Fridays and Saturdays we run a separate club night from our cabaret night with DJs playing Hip-Hop/R&B music. This is not part of our Cabaret tickets however our Cabaret Guests are more than welcome to stay for this night.
A surcharge of 12.5% will be payable on the amount of your final bill at the end of the evening.