Explore the hidden gardens of London over two days
- 2-for-1 tickets to the annual Open Garden Squares Weekend
- Visit gardens that are usually closed to the public
- Tickets valid both days (June 8 and June 9)
- Now just £20 for two
Find out more:
Whether they belong to churches, schools, allotments or squares, London’s glorious outdoor spaces come in all shapes and sizes. So listen up, eco-lovers, because you’ll get to snoop around over 100 of them with these tickets to the Open Garden Squares Weekend.
A chance to get totally green-fingered, you’ll be doing good for mother nature, too. The money raised during OGSW will be put towards funding (to help protect and preserve many of London’s green spaces that are under threat of development or in decline). So grab your G.I.C (Gardener in Crime) and get 2-for-1 one tickets with Time Out.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for two entries to Open Garden Squares Weekend.
- The 2-for-1 voucher will constitute your ticket.
- The voucher guarantees entry to the event on Saturday June 8 and Sunday June 9 and one guidebook.
- You can pick up your guidebook before the weekend at the City Information Centre next to St Paul's Cathedral; or in the gardens on the weekend itself.
- All the garden listings of locations and opening times are available on opensquares.org
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.