Soak up the fashion, design and art of the Chelsea Set
What is it?
2-for-1 tickets to the latest exhibition at the Fashion and Textile Museum.
The Chelsea Set are a group of young, radical architects, designers, photographers and artists who were challenging the established order in 1950s London – at the forefront of this group were Mary Quant and Terence Conran.
This ace new exhibition will also showcase an insight into the lesser known work of Laura and Bernard Ashley, whose ideas influenced culture long before they became so well-known. Take Bernard Ashley’s textile design Jazz Players for example – this is quite possibly the first example of what is now known as a ‘pop‘ textile.
Expect untouched makeup palettes and accessories by Quant, jewellery by Wendy Ramshaw, furnishing fabrics by the Ashley’s and a myriad of other collectables. Overall? An exhibition well worth seeing – don’t miss our 2-for-1 tickets.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for two tickets to Swinging London: A Lifestyle Revolution at the Fashion and Textile Museum.
- Please note you will only need to select a quantity of one to receive two tickets.
- Print voucher and present on arrival.
- Open from February 8.
- Valid Tuesdays to Saturdays, 11am – 6pm, Thursdays until 8pm, Sundays, 11am – 5pm.
- Last admission 45 minutes before closing.
- Closed Mondays.
- Valid until June 2.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.