A retrospective on the career of a British design legend
- Exhibition in celebration of 50 years of the Zandra Rhodes label
- Highlighting 100 key looks and 50 original textiles
- Two-for-one tickets – only with Time Out
Find out more:
2019 marks the 50th anniversary of the founding of Zandra Rhodes’ eponymous fashion house – one that is now recognised as one of the finest labels in London. From Diana Ross to Princess Diana and Freddie Mercury to Cher, Rhodes has designed clothes for an impressive roster of big names. ‘Zandra Rhodes: 50 Years of Fabulous’ will highlight 100 of her key looks, as well as 50 original textiles. Tickets are two-for-one when you book through Time Out – now just £9.90 for two.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for two tickets to ‘Zandra Rhodes: 50 Years of Fabulous’.
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- Valid September 27 2019 – January 26 2020.
- Open Tuesdays to Saturdays, 11am – 6pm, Thursdays until 8pm and Sundays 11am – 5pm. Last admission 45 minutes before closing.
- Closed Mondays.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.