Your chance to dine at a very swanky Soho restaurant
- A choice of four starters, four mains and four desserts
- A hugely popular restaurant and bar in the heart of Soho
- High-quality modern-European dishes with British accents
- Vegetarian options available, too
Time Out says
We like this restaurant. And not just because it’s at the same address as the iconic Marquee Club, which hosted legendary gigs from the likes of Hendrix, Bowie and the Sex Pistols. No, we like it because it’s a seriously swanky spot knocking out drinks and food of very high quality. And here’s your chance to try it out with three superb courses showcasing why this place has a great rep for its modern-European cooking. Plus you’ll get a glass of wine, too. Welcome back to dining out in London, friends.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for three courses and a glass of wine at 100 Wardour Street.
- One voucher per person.
- To redeem, book online via firstname.lastname@example.org, supplying your voucher number and confirmation code.
- Bookings taken in The Lounge only.
- Booking times are: Wed-Thu noon-close; Fri noon-8pm.
- Maximum party size is six people.
- Optimal service charge added to your bill at 12.5%.
- Offer valid until July 30 2021.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.