Satisfy your inner Scot with a haggis-topped burger and an Irn Bru shake
- Enjoy Bryon’s exclusive Burns Night meal
- Featuring a bacon cheeseburger topped with haggis and an Irn Bru shake
- Available from January 23 to 26
- Visit on January 23 for a launch night bagpipe performance
Find out more:
Who doesn’t love a Byron burger? With boss burger joints all over London, it’s become a supper staple but, until now, we southerners have been deprived of the delights of Bryon Edinburgh’s celebrated Burns Night menu – not anymore. Bryon is bringing the haggis-inspired menu to Covent Garden, where you can chow down on The Auld Smokey – a juicy beef patty topped with haggis, melted cheddar cheese, bacon and BBQ sauce, served with fries or house salad (is your mouth watering yet?). Plus, when you’ve polished off your burger and fries, you’ll get an Irn Bru milkshake with which to wash it down – and we’re giving you the lot for just £15.95. Wear your stretchy kilt.
What’s on the menu?
The Auld Smokey – juicy beef patty topped with haggis, bacon, Cheddar cheese, whisky BBQ sauce, crispy onions, mustard, pickles and lettuce. Served with seasoned skin-on-fries or a house salad
Irn Bru Milkshake – Byron’s famous vanilla milkshake given the Scottish treatment with an injection of Irn Bru
Only available to be used from January 23 - 26 2020
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a Burns Night meal at Byron Covent Garden, 33-35 Wellington Street, London, WC2E 7BN.
- Book via firstname.lastname@example.org, forwarding your QR code and voucher codes.
- Available January 23 to 26 2020.
- Subject to availability.
- Valid in Byron Covent Garden, 33-35 Wellington Street, London, WC2E 7BN restaurant only.
- Dine-in only, Deliveroo and take-away not included.
- Valid for tables of eight or fewer.
- Voucher has no cash value.
- Service at the manager’s discretion.
- Byron reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer