Feel the need – the need for mead
What do you get?
- Six of Gosnells’ special meads delivered to your door
- Plus some of the honey used in the meads, a wildflower seed bomb, 10 percent off the Gosnells online store and a free drink in the tasting room when it re-opens
- Tune into Gosnells’ IGTV live on Instagram (on Fridays at 5pm) where the mead makers will talk you through the process and answer your questions
Time Out says:
We don’t know about you, but when we hear the word ‘mead’ it invokes images of burly, blonde Scandinavians wearing horned hats and throwing axes. But, as it turns out, mead has come a long, long way since then (who knew?). Nowadays you can get all sorts of delicious-sounding meads in the tinnie format we’ve all come to love. In fact, Gosnells will send you six of them (plus a bunch of other goodies) for 20 percent less. Then all you need to do is tune into their IGTV on a Friday night to find out how its made. Skol!
What’s in the bundle?
Six Gosnells special meads
Citra Sea (4% - 330ml Can)
Hibiscus (4% - 330ml Can)
Hopped (4% - 330ml Can)
Sour (4% - 330ml Can)
Low-Alc (0.5% - 330ml Can)
Barrel-Aged Mead (12% - 150ml Bottle)
Honey (one 41ml Orange Blossom Honey and one 41ml European Blossom Honey)
A free drink at the Gosnells tasting room (ready for when it re-opens)
10 percent off on the Gosnells website store
A Gosnells Wildflower Seedbomb
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for 20% off a Gosnells at-home mead-tasting bundle.
- To redeem please enter your unique code at https://www.gosnells.co.uk/
- Online tasting takes place on Gosnells’ Instagram Live at 5pm on Fridays, must be viewed on the mobile app.
- Valid until July 31 2020.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.