See in the new year on a houseboat on the Thames
What is it?
Just £135 for a New Year’s Eve knees-up aboard a party boat with peerless good-times gurus, House Events.
The House Events team is something of an Ibiza institution, with more than a decade’s worth of sunset boat parties on the White Isle. They’re bringing their party vibes to the Thames for New Year’s Eve 2018, serving up a four-hour shindig with live resident DJs, a chance to catch the firework display at Lambeth Pier and a glass of sparkling wine at midnight. House Events dancers and free entry to the after party. After party, you say? Yep, they're sorting that out for you, too – and it looks like it's gonna be a big one. Expect DJs brought over from their residencies in Ibiza, dancers and confetti cannons. If you want our opinion? We reckon this could be one pretty damn good way to welcome 2019.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to the House Events boat party.
- The after party is at cafe mambo at McQueen, Shoreditch.
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- Boarding takes place at Lambeth Pier at 7:40pm, boat party ends at 12.30am
- Boat company name is Pukka Up.
- Facilities on board include male & female toilets.
- Cash bar only.
- Please note no food is served on the boat.
- Over 18’s only.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.