Nobody puts this discount in the corner
- One of the UK’s leading immersive events
- Hours of interactive fun before the screening of the film
- Tickets from just £42.64
- Wednesday-Sunday nights from July 14 to August 1 2021
Time Out says
You probably know the score already: one secret London venue, one iconic film and one seriously impressive immersive experience run by a team that are dab hands at this kind of thing. And this time they’ve only gone and snapped up ‘Dirty Dancing’, which means you’ll be stepping back in time to 1963 and heading to the Kellerman’s Resort for cha cha lessons, exotic cocktails, impromptu meetings with a cast of memorable characters and, well, you never know, maybe even the time of your life. And that’s before the screening itself. Whole thing is bound to be a belter.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid one ticket to ‘Secret Cinema Presents Dirty Dancing’.
- Only valid for your selected date and time.
- Doors are 6pm. Last entry 7.30pm Event ends at 11pm.
- Tickets will be sent from Secret Cinema direct to your email addresses within seven days of booking.
- Secret Cinema will contact you with full instructions on how to attend the event.
- Over 18’s only.
- Copyright Dirty Dancing®, TM & © 2021 Lions Gate Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Please note this is an outdoor event with unreserved floor seating.
- Bars and Catering will be available on site for purchase with credit or debit cards only.
- For full terms please visit https://www.secretcinema.org/terms-conditions.
- In the event of having to cancel an event entirely due to licensing or other legal restrictions or for safety reasons then you will be notified of the cancellation on the contact information provided by the ticket purchaser. On cancellation, ticket holders will be offered the opportunity either; to exchange their tickets for subsequent Secret Cinema performances of the same event or another Secret Cinema event; or to a refund equal to the face value of the tickets.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.