An evening of German wine tasting and food pairings
What is it?
£20 tickets to the annual German wine show at Somerset House on May 2.
To broaden your wine horizons and learn about one of the world’s oldest winemaking countries, of course! Wines of Germany will be bringing more than 200 wines from Germany’s 13 winemaking regions to Somerset House. There will be rieslings and pinot noirs aplenty – including wines that can’t be found anywhere else in the UK – plus the chance to become a wine buff and get to know your silvaners from your scheurebes.
As German wine is the perfect partner to cuisines from around the world – guests can test out their sommelier skills and pair wines with delicious street food. What’s more, there’ll be a dedicated bubbles bar, winemakers on hand to discuss techniques and trends, and wines in electric vending machines for your tasting pleasure. Tickets are now just £20.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to The Big G at Portico Rooms and Navy Board Rooms, Somerset House, WC2R 1LA on Thursday May 2 from 6.30pm – 9pm.
- Print your ticket or show on your phone and be scanned on the door.
- Ticket gives you access and tasting 200 wines, and food, with wine walks and tasting workshops.
- Over 18s only.
- Wines will be served as sample sizes.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.