Treat yourself to the soothing sounds of famous composers at the Royal Festival Hall
- Choose between two concerts on November 24 and November 27
- Discounts apply across all price points, with tickets starting at £11
- Enjoy a world-class concert at Southbank Centre’s Royal Festival Hall
Time Out says
Classical music. Even if you don’t listen to it on the daily – and even if you can’t name each one of Beethoven’s symphonies – when something comes on that really grabs you, there’s nothing like it. And seeing it played live, by one of the world’s great orchestras? Well, that’s a seriously next-level classical music experience. And it’s not the budget-breaking exercise you might think it is! Right now, you can get 20% off tickets to your choice of two concerts happening at the Royal Festival Hall in November. On Wednesday November 24, there’s ‘Seascapes and Visions’, where you’ll hear sensuous pieces by Debussy, Saint-Saëns and Massiaen. Or, on Saturday November 27, ‘Canellakis conducts Sibelius’ will see you bopping along in your seat to Gershwin’s jazzy Piano Concert in F, among other beautiful pieces. Tickets are discounted across all bands, which means you can choose to spend anything from £11 to £52.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a ticket to see the London Philharmonic Orchestra at Southbank Centre’s Royal Festival Hall.
- Only valid for your selected date and time.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you directly from the organisers.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.