A day out embracing all things Italian at Shoreditch Gardens
- Italian restaurants such as Macellaio RC, Enoteca Rabezzana, Sud Italia Pizza, Ardiciocca, Obicà and Satyrio and Osteria Romana
- Food paired with Italian beverages
- Live music from Italian artists
- Two small plates and a cocktail
- Tickets from just £16
Find out more:
There are eight Italian restaurateurs on the line-up, dishing up small plates for your tasting pleasure. And each plate will be paired with tasty Italian beverages – including wines, craft beers, and cocktails – which you can enjoy in the quaint outdoor setting of the Geffrye Museum garden. Guests will also have the opportunity to enjoy exquisite Italian cocktails including the ubiquitous drink of the summer – the Aperol Spritz – and an all-Italian Negroni with Campari and O’ndina Gin, a refreshing and herbaceous gin crafted with 19 hand-selected Italian botanicals. Entertainment comes in the form of live music by emerging Italian talent and there are tasting corners to sample authentic Italian products (cheese and cured meats aplenty). Tickets begin from just £16.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to Authentic Italian Table, including two small plates and a cocktail,.
- Please note your booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- Over 18s only.
- Print and present your voucher on the day, or show the QR codes via your mobile device.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.