It’s central London’s largest Christmas light display and you’re invited
- Brings the history of Crystal Palace Park to life
- A Christmas light walk creates a winter wonderland of illumination
- Great way to get those Christmas vibes going
Time Out says
Comes around quick right? We’re not saying you’re ready to think about the festive period right now but when you are, you need to have a little ponder on this. Because Lightopia London is back and if you know it, you know it’s one of the most impressive light displays in the business. The sumptuous illuminations and immersive installations make a very welcome return at Crystal Palace Park, where they’ll tell the fascinating story of the park’s history. And basically put you right in the festive mood as soon as you set your eyeballs in their general direction. Glorious.sign up to Time Out or follow us on Twitter.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for tickets to Lightopia London at Crystal Palace Park.
- Lightopia Festival is located in Crystal Palace Park, London: Crystal Palace Park, Dolphin Terrace, London.
- Only valid for your selected date and time. Please present your voucher upon arrival.
- Please note parking is not available.
- For further information about how to access the event please visit https://london.lightopiafestival.com/faqs
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.