From just £8 to see a fascinating exhibition at the National Maritime Museum
- Add a glass of prosecco or cream tea to your ticket
- More than 150 portraits from across five royal dynasties
- From Henry VII to Elizabeth II
- Combines works from the National Portrait Gallery, Royal Museums Greenwich and private collections
Time Out says
Well isn’t this a treat? If you’ve ever wanted to gawp at the great and good of our royal past then this is your chance. There are more than 150 portraits across 500 years, from Henry VII right up to good ol’ Lizzie. The exhibition features works by some of the best artists to have ever worked in Britain, including Sir Peter Lely, Sir Godfrey Kneller, Cecil Beaton, Annie Leibovitz and Andy Warhol. And if you really want to complement the art? Treat yourself to a prosecco or a cream tea in the National Maritime Museum Park Side Cafe. Dreamy.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for tickets to ‘Tudors to Windsors: British Royal Portraits’ with the additional option of cream tea or prosecco.
- To redeem bring your ticket to the museum and present on arrival.
- Only valid for your selected date and time-slot.
- Minimum booking of two customers is required. Each customer must have their own voucher.
- Bookings are only valid for a party of up to 6 customers from a maximum of two different households.
- Entry times are 11am, noon, 1pm, 2pm and 3pm. Please arrive at your allocated time.
- Please note if you have purchased the cream tea or prossecco option you are required to attend the exhibition first at the allocated time and date of the booking.
- Prosecco and cream tea cannot be consumed inside the exhibition space.
- Available until July 31 2021.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.