A free pass to £20 off your meal at one of London’s best restaurants.
What is it?
£20 off your final bill at a superb four-star restaurant at the super-chic Mondrian London hotel, on the South Bank
In a very enthusiastic four-star review, our Food & Drink team raved about the ‘high-quality cooking’ at this classy South Bank restaurant. And sure, dishes such as clay oven-roasted cod with crushed Jersey Royal potatoes, tomato fondue and asparagus, whole brill with brown butter and capers, and double-cut Heritage pork chop with crackling and grilled apple sauce certainly help make this place a bit of a destination for London’s discerning foodies. But if you ask us? It’s the location that’s the real draw – right on the South Bank, close to Blackfriars Bridge and with some great views of St Paul’s Cathedral over the river. Still, if you’re not lucky enough to get a window seat you’ll be able to get stuck into the Tom Dixon-designed interior. A feast for palate and peepers, then.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a Voucher is: £20 discount against your final bill at Sea Containers.
- Voucher is valid until November 16 2018
- Voucher is redeemable on the one occasion.
- More than one voucher can be downloaded per person,
- Available to be used Sunday to Friday Lunch & dinner 12pm – 11pm.
- Reservations must be a minimum of two people, with a main per person ordered.
- Voucher code and security key must be quoted upon reservation (over the phone or online) to validate the voucher.
- Not to be redeemed against breakfast or brunch
- Cannot be exchanged for cash equivalent
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Maximum of one voucher per four guests.
- Groups of 5 – 8 guests may use two vouchers.
- This cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.