See the National Theatre production we gave five stars
What is it?
22% off tickets to the return of Stephen Sondheim’s legendary musical ‘Follies’.
When ‘Follies‘ hit the West End last year it was met with rave reviews across the board – and it wasn’t long until the show sold out entirely. Now, it’s back for a second run and we’ve secured tickets meaning you can see this critically-acclaimed production for 22% less.
Set in the crumbling ruins of a cabaret theatre in New York in the early ’70s, the plot traces the lives of a troupe of former showgirls who meet 30 years after their final performance to share memories. ‘Follies’ is elegantly directed with breathtaking choreography and a timeless score
Don‘t miss this transcendent piece of theatre starring Tracie Bennett and Janie Dee (both nominated for an Olivier Award for last year’s production), and joined this year by Joanna Riding – our tickets are just £35 each.
From our five-star review:
‘There’s nothing like a Stephen Sondheim musical to make you wonder what the hell everybody else is playing at. Revived at considerable expense, with a lot of style, and a frankly extraordinary cast headed, ‘Follies’ is to the average West End song-and-dance show what Shakespeare’s sonnets are to ‘Love Island: The Reunion’.’
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘Follies‘ at the National Theatre.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.