An eerie immersive theatre and dining adventure
- An immersive supperclub experience from Funicular Productions
- A four course feast by ‘Masterchef: The Professionals’ finalist Louisa Ellis
- Save 22% on tickets
Find out more:
Set at the fictitious Pedley Street Station (a railway arch in East London), this journey to the Underworld – or hell, if you will – is complete with a cocktail bar and an actual train. Inside there are trendy booth seats where you can sit back and enjoy dinner and a tipple to ease the nerves before embarking on a trip like no other…
The details of the journey itself are of course being kept under wraps, but what we do know is this: it’s up to you to outwit the seductive Gatekeeper, the hunched Harbinger, and the damnable Dark One. You better hope it’s not a one-way ticket.
What’s on the menu?
Butternut squash volute, toasted pumpkin seeds and chive oil
Black garlic gnocchi, sautéed wild mushrooms, truffle and nasturtium
Pan seared guinea fowl breast, celeriac textures, Anne potato, braised leek and arran mustard sauce
Salt-baked celeriac and leek pearl barley served with potato crisp and an apple foam
Chocolate ganache, honey ice cream, bee pollen tuile, honey crisp
Please note there are vegan options available
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to ‘Journey to the Underworld’.
- Not recommended for under 14's.
- Please present your ticket on arrival.
- If you have any dietary requirements or allergies, could you please email email@example.com ahead of the event.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.